Ear, nose and throat doctors in Brooksville, Florida
The ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists at Oak Hill Hospital provide expert care for diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck. (ENT care is officially called otolaryngology.) Our ENT doctors offer diagnostic services and a range of treatments to help alleviate your discomfort and restore your health.
For more information about our ENT services and procedures, please call us at (888) 741-5120.
ENT procedures we perform
Although many procedures are performed in an ENT office, surgical procedures require a hospital setting. Oak Hill Hospital is equipped with advanced surgical technology and tools so our ENT specialists can provide a range of treatment options.
The procedures performed in the hospital setting include, but are not limited to:
- Adenoidectomy: Removal of the adenoids
- Tonsillectomy: Removal of the tonsils
- Frenulectomy: Surgical correction of tongue-tie
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery: Used to treat sinus disease
- Myringotomy with pressure equalizing tubes: Uses ear tubes to allow air into the middle ear
- Laryngoscopy: Uses a small device to view the throat and larynx (voice box)
- Parotidectomy: Removal of the parotid gland
- Parathyroidectomy: Removal of the parathyroid gland(s)
- Septoplasty: Correction of a deviated septum
- Tracheostomy: Creation of an opening for a breathing tube
- Thyroidectomy: Removal of all or part of the thyroid gland