Spine care services treat acute and degenerative conditions which affect the spine. Our dedicated spine care team provides advanced techniques and treatments to resolve spinal conditions.
Our spine team is comprised of some of the area's most dedicated and respected physicians and medical staff, who specialize in spinal surgery.
Oak Hill Hospital offers:
- a personalized treatment plan
- a caring, multi-specialty medical team
- comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options
- courteous and attentive care
- special amenities and private rooms
- care is covered by most insurances
Preoperative Spine Camp Program
Designed specifically for patients needing spine surgery:
- Preoperative tour of the Orthopaedic Institute at Oak Hill Hospital; bring your loved ones along
- Chance to meet the courteous staff that will be caring for you during your stay
- Private room at no extra charge (when available)
- In-room sleeper sofa for family members to stay overnight
- Specialty meal selections for education program participants
Be sure to ask your physician about the Oak Hill Hospital Spine Camp Program offered prior to your surgery. View and register for our scheduled Joint Camp events.
If you cannot attend the Preoperative Spine Camp, please watch parts 1 and 2 of the camp online using the links below and call the Director of the Orthopedic & Spine Institute at (352) 596-6632.