Questions about your delivery? Call (352) 606-7300.
The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital
Our labor and delivery services combine personalized care with highly skilled physicians, midwives, and board certified nurses. From our warm and comfortable birthing suites to our commitment to family-centered care, we strive to honor your birthing plan.
About The Maternity Suites
Whether you choose to walk during labor or to receive an epidural for pain relief, our team is committed to supporting you and your family through the labor process. Once your baby is born, we will continue to nurture you and your family as you transition into parenthood.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for you and your family during the birth of your new baby. Choosing where to give birth to your baby is one of the most important decisions you’ll make as parents. We invite you to tour The Maternity Suites and meet our team to help make this decision, and to take part in our many free educational opportunities available now.
The Maternity Suites
Features of the Maternity Suites
- Located in the beautiful and newest section of the facility, the North Tower.
- Approximately 22,000 sq. ft. of patient care area to accommodate:
- Six Labor and Delivery Suites
- Ten Postpartum Recovery Suites
- Two Antepartum Labor Suites
- A Cesarean Surgical Suite located in Labor and Delivery in the event a surgical delivery is necessary
- Board certified specialty nurses and other professional support staff on site 24/7.
- Lactation specialist available in this baby-friendly environment.
- Open visitation to support family-centered care.
- Next generation technology with modern state-of-the-art amenities including the latest industry standards for patient monitoring (both mother and baby).
- Technologically advanced baby security system to ensure baby safety.
- Wireless fetal monitoring for patients who meet the criteria.
Patient and family-centered care philosophy. Our goal is to keep mom and baby together as much as possible in those first precious days, so the mother may learn to take care of her baby with the help of a compassionate care team.
The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital:
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality care and customer service to ensure the birth of your baby is a treasured memory.