Welcome from our Program Director
Robert Ebert, MD
- To provide excellent Geriatric learning Opportunities for our ACGME Geriatrics fellows
- Education of our ACGME graduate fellows to achieve their required ACGME Geriatric medicine Milestones as they care for Geriatric Patients in acute and post-acute settings.
- Provide research opportunities that reflect understanding and treatment of Geriatric related illnesses
- Development of community relationships with elder affairs and Geriatric community organizations
- Community medical education by our fellows to discuss the complex medical needs of geriatric care
- Team building with the subspecialities to educate and encourage appropriate evaluation and management of our Geriatric Patients
- Successful Completion of the 12-month multisite Geriatric Fellowship rotations which will result I Board Certification with added qualifications in Geriatric Medicine
- Join the ranks of the top Geriatric Fellowships in the U. S.
Dr. Robert Ebert
Geriatric Program Director
HCA Oak Hill
USF Morani School of Medicine