- MD or DO from an approved school of medicine within two years of applying to the residency program (preferred).
- MD applicants must have passed USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2, Clinical Knowledge (CK) and Clinical Skills (CS) prior to beginning the program.
- DO applicants must have passed COMLEX Level 1, COMLEX Level 2, Cognitive Evaluation (CE) and Performance Evaluation (PE) prior to beginning training.
- Please refer to each program’s application process section for minimum score requirements.
- International medical graduates must have a valid ECFMG Certificate. Oak Hill Hospital only accepts the J-1 Visa.
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- USMLE STEP 1, 2 CK and CS, or
- COMLEX LEVEL 1, 2, CE and PE
- Headshot photograph
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- All applications for training are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- For information on ERAS, you may access their website. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office.
- International Medical Graduates must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- Oak Hill Hospital accepts only the J1 Visa.