March 09, 2016
Spring Hill, Florida - Oak Hill Hospital announces that vendor opportunities are now available for the annual Kids' Safety Fair on Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 11 am to 2 pm at the North Tower visitor parking lot on the North West side of the campus. The 5th Annual Kids' Safety Fair is sponsored by the Pediatric Emergency Room at Oak Hill Hospital. All vendors must be "kid oriented."
For more information contact Oak Hill Hospital's marketing department at 352-597-6317 or email Katie.Stacy@HCAHealthcare.com. Vendor forms must be submitted no later than 5 pm on Friday, April 22.
- There is no fee to participate in this event.
- Usual crowd is 400-500 depending on the weather.
- Vendors are encouraged to provide something free for kids such as a game, healthy treat, stickers, etc.
- Vendors must bring their own table, tent, chairs, and any other item needed. The event is held in a parking lot with limited shade.
- Free hot dogs, drinks and snacks will be distributed to all vendors and all attendees courtesy of Oak Hill Hospital's Food & Nutrition
- Set up opens at 10 am and must be completed by 10:45. The event time is 11 am to 2 pm and clean up is at 2 pm.
Visit the Oak Hill Hospital newsroom for recent releases: www.OakHillHospital.com/About/Newsroom/.