Spring Hill, Florida – The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital has announced the following OB program community events that will be held during the month of July. All events will be held at Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Maternity Suites Education Room, North Tower third floor, Brooksville, Florida 34613.
- Super Sibling - August 2 - 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- Childbirth Preparation -August 2-3 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Childbirth Preparation - August 4 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Breastfeeding Beginnings - August 4 - 3:30 to 5:30 pm or August 8 from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- New Family Care - August 8 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Admission to the program is free for patients.
To register call 844-7MY-BABY or visit OakHillHospital.com/MyBaby.
The classes are conducted by Taylor Theodore, CCC (Certified Childbirth Consultant).
For more information about the class, contact Ms. Theodore at (352) 585-2543 or email email@example.com.