Spring Hill, Florida – The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital has announced the following OB program community events that will be held during the month of June. All events will be held in the Maternity Suites Education Room, North Tower third floor, at Oak Hill Hospital 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, Florida 34613.
- New Family Care - June 1 - 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Super Sibling - June 1 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Childbirth Preparation - June 3-4 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm both evenings
- Breastfeeding Beginnings - June 4 - 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm and June 8 - 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Childbirth Preparation - June 8 - 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Breastfeeding Support Group - June 18 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Belly to Baby Support Group - June 18 - 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
The classes are conducted by Taylor Theodore, CCC (Certified Childbirth Consultant). For more specific information about the class, contact Ms. Theodore at 352-585-2543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.