May 15, 2019
Spring Hill, Florida – The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital has announced the following OB program community events that will be held during the month of June. All events will be held in the Maternity Suites Education Room, North Tower third floor, at Oak Hill Hospital 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, Florida 34613.
- New Family Care - June 1 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Super Sibling - June 1 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Childbirth Preparation - June 3-4 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm both evenings
- Breastfeeding Beginnings - June 4 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm and June 8 - 9:00am to 11:00am
- Childbirth Preparation - June 8 - 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Breastfeeding Support Group - June 18 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Belly to Baby Support Group - June 18 - 7:30pm to 8:30pm
The classes are conducted by Taylor Theodore, CCC (Certified Childbirth Consultant). For more specific information about the class, contact Ms. Theodore at 352-585-2543 or email email Taylor Theodore.