Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital continues its popular – For Your Health – Community Education Series with another symposium entitled "Advanced Surgical Options at Oak Hill Hospital " on Tuesday, November 17, 2015, from 3 pm to 7 pm at Heritage Pines Country Club, 11524 Scenic Hills Boulevard, Hudson, Florida 34667. The symposium will be presented by a panel of robotics surgeons:
* Dr. Lyle Breeding, Board Certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery
* Dr. Lauren Juyia, specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Dr. Niloufer Kero, Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Dr. Mallik Piduru, Board Certified in General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
* Dr. Steven Visnaw, Board Certified in General Surgery
The demonstration will be followed by a served dinner and a presentation by the physicians about the many procedures performed with robotic-assisted surgical systems and the benefits of using the systems.
The schedule includes:
* 3:00pm – 5:00pm – Test drive the robot interactive demonstration
* 5:00pm – Dinner will be served
* 5:45pm – 7:00pm – Presentations by the robotics surgical teams of physicians
Admission is free and dinner is complimentary. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and to RSVP call (352) 597-6333 in Hernando or (352) 628-6060 in Citrus, or register online by visiting OakHillHospital.com/ForYourHealth.