Spring Hill, Florida (October 21, 2015) – Oak Hill Hospital continues its popular For Your Health Community Education Series with an “Orthopedic Symposium” on Wednesday, November 4, 2015, from 5 pm to 7 pm at the Place Grand, 275 Della Court, Spring Hill, Florida 34606. The symposium will be presented by a panel of orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine physicians:
- Daniel P. Moynihan, MD, orthopedic surgeon
- Stephen P. Nystrom, DO, orthopedic surgeon
- Chad M. Gorman, MD, sports medicine physician
- Martin R. Canillas, MD, sports medicine physician
- Matthew D. Marsh, MD, sports medicine physician
The panel will discuss shoulders, hips, knees, and everything in between. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session.
Admission is free and dinner is complimentary. Seating is therefore limited and reservations are required. For more information and to RSVP call 352-597-6333 in Hernando or 352-628-6060 in Citrus, or register online by visiting OakHillHospital.com/ForYourHealth.
Visit the Oak Hill Hospital newsroom for recent releases: www.OakHillHospital.com/About/Newsroom/