January 25, 2018
Spring Hill, FL - Oak Hill Hospital will continue its very popular For Your Health Community Education Series with a Vascular Surgery Symposium entitled "Medical Advances in Vascular Surgery" on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, Spring Hill, Florida 34609. The program will be presented by a distinguished panel of specialists.
- Lyle G. Breeding, MD - Board Certified General & Vascular Surgeon
- Kevin Palmer, MD - Board Certified General & Vascular Surgeon
- Mallik Piduru, MD - Board Certified General & Vascular Surgeon
- Carlos M. Rivera-Caban, MD - Board Eligible in Surgery & Vascular Surgery
- Fawzi Soliman, MD - Board Certified General & Vascular Surgeon
The panel of specialists will cover all aspects of vascular care from ways to prevent issues to non-invasive and invasive procedures. The presenters will cover abdominal aortic aneurysm symptoms and treatment. The panel will also cover peripheral vascular disease and carotid artery blockage symptoms and treatment. A question and answer session will follow and the public is encouraged to prepare questions ahead of time.
A hot meal will be served and seating is limited. Reservations are required. Doors open at 5:00pm. For more information and for reservations call (352) 597-6333 in Hernando or (352) 628-6060 in Citrus or visit OakHillHospital.com/ForYourHealth.
Lyle G. Breeding, MD
Kevin Palmer, MD
Mallik Piduru, MD
Carlos M. Rivera-Caban, MD
Fawzi Soliman, MD