Spring Hill, Fl — Oak Hill Hospital's Pediatric ER will again hold a Kids' Safety Fair on Saturday, April 14, 2018, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Main Entrance at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, State Road 50, in Brooksville, Florida 34613. Admission is free. A complimentary lunch of a hot dog, fruit, water or juice, will be provided (one lunch per person). This year's Kids' Safety Fair will feature music, fun and games, and an opportunity to:
- Learn the CPR basics and water, scooter, bike and skateboard safety
- See the Bayflite Helicopter up-close
- Step inside the Hernando County Fire Rescue and EMS trucks
- Meet local pediatricians, nurse superheroes, Bayflite helicopter pilots, EMS heroes
- Save a teddy bear in the Teddy Bear Clinic
- Play Operation with surgical nurses
- Diaper and swaddle challenge with Maternity Suites nurses
- High-five the good guys from the Hernando County Sheriff's Office
- Crawl through the Hernando County Fire Corps' Fire Safety House
Parents and children will have the opportunity to meet the hospital team and community-based pediatricians on staff at Oak Hill Hospital.
For more information contact Katie Stacy, Marketing Coordinator, at 352-597-6317.