Spring Hill, Florida – Oak Hill Hospital presents Ladies’ Nite Out on October 14, 2015 from 4 pm to 7 pm at Silverthorn Country Club, 4550 Golf Club Lane, Brooksville, Florida 34609. Admission to Ladies’ Nite Out is free and includes free massages, make-up demonstrations, chair yoga, a complimentary dinner, and a question and answer session with a full panel of local physicians. The event is presented by Oak Hill Hospital in conjunction with Florida Cancer Affiliates and Florida Cancer Specialists. The agenda is as follows:
- 4:00 – 5:30 pm – Feeling pretty, getting totally pampered and winning prizes
- 5:30 – 6:15 pm – Sit-down complimentary served dinner
- 6:15 – 7:00 pm – Ask the doctors your questions
There will be jewelry available for purchase and an opportunity to win baskets and other prizes.
The panel includes:
- Moderator: Dr. Chad Gorman, Orthopaedics/Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Dr. Mowaffak Atfeh – Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Sanjay Emandi – Board Certified Radiation Oncologist
- Dr. Ghiath Mahmaljy – Board Certified Endocrinologist (Diabetes Management/Thyroid Disorders)
- Dr. Vikas Malhotra – Board Certified Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
- Dr. Marc Polecritti – Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Alene Wright – Board Certified Surgeon specializing in breast surgery
Admission is free and reservations are required as space is limited. For more information and for reservations call 352-597-6333 or 352-628-6060.
Visit the Oak Hill Hospital newsroom for recent releases: www.OakHillHospital.com/About/Newsroom/