Spring Hill, FL - Oak Hill Hospital invites the public to its First "Real Men Wear Pink" Fashion Show Fundraiser on Tuesday, October 9, at 2 pm in the Oak Hill Hospital cafeteria, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, Florida 34613. The public is invited to join the Real Men of Oak Hill Hospital as they strut their stuff on the pink carpet. Those who attend will be invited to donate to their favorite Real Man.
All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2018. The following "Real Men" will be the fashion show's models.
- Carlos Cardona, Director of Clinical Excellence and Project Management
- Dr. Bob Falkowski, ER Physician
- Frank Guardiani, Director of Cardiology Services
- Bob Linares, Vice President of Cardiovascular & Critical Care Services
- Kenny Livernois, Director of Plant Operations
- Bob King, ER Volunteer
- George Meadows, Director of Respiratory Therapy
- Don Menezes, Director of Laboratory Services
- Dr. Ed Nast, Chief Medical Officer
- Matt Romero, Chief Financial Officer
- Mickey Smith, Chief Executive Officer
- David Tinch, Director of Business Relations
- Darin Wiedmer, Director of Supply Chain
- Steve Young, Chief Operating Officer