June 08, 2017
Spring Hill, Florida - Oak Hill Hospital is proud to celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of its Maternity Suites. The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital was opened on June 7, 2016. On that day two boys were delivered to separate parents. Since that time, 607 babies have been delivered by OB/GYN physicians and certified midwives at Oak Hill Hospital.
The Maternity Suites at Oak Hill Hospital is a 22,000 square foot facility which includes six labor and delivery suites, ten post-partum recovery suites, two ante-partum labor suites, a cesarean surgical suite, and a 12 position holding nursery for babies who need special monitoring or continuous observation.
In addition The Maternity Suites offers:
- Board certified specialty nurses and other professional support staff on-site 24/7
- A lactation specialist
- Next generation amenities including the latest industry standards for patient monitoring and an advanced baby security system
- Wireless fetal monitoring
The Maternity Suites is proud of its patient and family-centered care philosophy which includes open visitation to support family-centered care.
The following providers have delivered babies at The Maternity Suites since the opening on June 7:
- Dr. Lauren Juyia
- Dr. Samir Shakfeh
- Dr. Mohammed Tabbaa
- Dr. Felicia Wagman
- Melissa Slaght, ARNP, CNM
- Morissa Soto, ARNP, CNM
- Cheryl Collito, ARNP, CNM
- Michelle Hale, ARNP, CNM
- Lenora McCall, ARNP, CNM