Spine care services treat acute and degenerative conditions which affect the spine. Our dedicated spine care team provides advanced techniques and treatments to resolve spinal conditions.
Patient Centered SPINE Care
Our multi-specialty spine team supports you from diagnosis through rehab. A personalized treatment plan, 24/7 Radiologist and Intensivist, and 24/7 board certified doctors and nurses are all part of the care you can expect at Oak Hill.
Our spine team is comprised of some of the area's most dedicated and respected physicians and medical staff, who specialize in spinal surgery.
Oak Hill Hospital offers:
- a personalized treatment plan
- a caring, multi-specialty medical team
- comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options
- courteous and attentive care
- special amenities and private rooms
- care is covered by most insurances
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about spine care at Oak Hill Hospital, please call (352) 596-6632 in Hernando or (352) 628-6441 in Citrus.
Preoperative Spine Camp Program
Designed specifically for patients needing spine surgery:
- Preoperative tour of the Orthopaedic Institute at Oak Hill Hospital; bring your loved ones along
- Chance to meet the courteous staff that will be caring for you during your stay
- Private room at no extra charge (when available)
- In-room sleeper sofa for family members to stay overnight
- Specialty meal selections for education program participants
Be sure to ask your physician about the Oak Hill Hospital Spine Camp Program offered prior to your surgery. View and register for our scheduled Joint Camp events.
If you cannot attend the Preoperative Spine Camp, please watch parts 1 and 2 of the camp online using the links below and call the Director of the Orthopedic & Spine Institute at (352) 596-6632.