- Required M.D. from an approved school of medicine within two years of applying to the residency program.
- Must have passed USMLE Step I, Step 2, Clinical Skills and Clinical Knowledge on the first attempt with a score of 200 or better.
- International Medical Graduates must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- Oak Hill Hospital does not sponsor any type of Visa.
- All first-year positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- ERAS applications are accepted October 1 through December 15 each year.
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- USMLE Step 1 and 2 scores
- A headshot photograph
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
For information on ERAS, you may access their website at www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/. Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office.