- Must use Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher to access this site.
- If you do not use Internet Explorer, you will not be able to access the site.
- To determine your IE version, open your internet browser, click on Help and then select About Internet Explorer. The version will be displayed in the information screen.
- Facility Scheduler
- Complete elective courses or register for a class here.
Electronic Pay Stub (e-stub)
- Paystubs are posted on the Thursday before payday.
- Track wages and PTO 24/7 here.
Good Government Group
The Good Government Group is a grassroots employee organization, made up of HCA staff throughout Florida and we welcome the participation of our friends, family, physicians and volunteers in helping to improve healthcare in Florida. GGG provides a unique way for all our staff to become informed, involved, and politically active.
HCA Hope Fund
- The HCA Hope Fund is an employee-run, employee-supported 501(c)(3) charity.
- Goal: to help HCA employees and their immediate families who are affected by hardship. This includes disasters, extended illness/injury and other special situations.
- The fund provides emergency information, referrals and/or financial aid.
- HCA employees, vendors, affiliated physicians and the general public can make tax-deductible donations to the fund.
- View the latest edition here.
Employee Newsletter "In a Nutshell"
The Nutshell is a publication of Oak Hill Hospital.
Tobacco / Smoke Free Policy
Read about Oak Hill's Tobacco / Smoke Free Campus.
HCA CodeReady is a public site for sharing information with employees, physicians, and the community in the event of a major incident or disaster. In the event of a major emergency, information and advisories regarding disaster response or relief efforts affecting any HCA facilities will be posted for employees, staff, and community members as necessary.
For Employment Verification Contact:
Thomas & Thorngren
Office: (615) 242-8246
Fax: (615) 242-5826