H2U Partner's Club
Great Benefits. Great Fun. Great Fellowship. Great Programs.
Your membership in the H2U Partner’s Club™ will offer you a rich variety of activities and events each month that focus on health, education, having fun, staying active, meeting new friends and YOU!
As an H2U Partner’s Club™ Member you will have access to entertaining, interesting and informative classes, seminars, activities and events.
January 29, 2015 8:30AM
January 29, 2015 9:00AM
January 29, 2015 10:00AM
January 29, 2015 12:30PM
January 29, 2015 7:30PM
January 30, 2015 9:30AM
January 30, 2015 10:30AM
January 30, 2015 12:00PM
Activities and Support Groups
Activities may include:
- Meditation, Exercise/Self Defense (Yoga)
- Tile games (Dominoes & Mah Jongg)
- Art Classes
- Dance (line, tap)
In addition, a variety of support groups meet here. These may include:
- Cancer/Multiple myeloma
- Chronic Diseases (Diabetes)
- Heart Disease
- Neurological Conditions (Alzheimer’s)
Why settle for an ounce of prevention?
H2U Partner’s Club™ offers you so much more…
Living a healthier lifestyle is easier when you have the support of like-minded people. At H2U Partner’s Club™, that’s exactly what you’ll find – active, engaged members who never take good health for granted. Join H2U Partner’s Club™ today, and you become part of this special group that enjoys:
- Timely health and wellness information
- Print and online newsletters
- Quarterly magazine delivered to your home
- Interactive health tools
- An extensive health library
- Discounts from national and local sources
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored activities
And it’s all yours for a low fee.
- Individual memberships are $20 for one year or $35 for two years.
- Couples can join for $35 per year when signing up together.
Learn more about H2U Partner’s Club™ member benefits.
Ready to join? Sign up online at: http://www.h2u.com
Membership also entitles you to special privileges. If you become a patient of Oak Hill Hospital, you will be entitled to:
- Free upgrade to a private room (when available and your medical condition allows it)
- Free meal daily for your spouse or one person of your choice
- Meals at employee prices in the hospital cafeteria
Membership fee $20 per year.
In Hernando or Pasco County:
In Citrus county:
Oak Hill H2U Partner’s Club™
11375 Cortez Blvd.
Spring Hill, FL 34613
For more information, contact Stephanie Sutton, director of volunteer and senior services, at (352) 597-6080.