Great Benefits. Great Fun. Great Fellowship. Great Programs.
Your membership in the H2U Partner’s Club will offer you a rich variety of activities and events each month that focus on health, education, having fun, staying active, meeting new friends and YOU!
As an H2U Partner’s Club Member you will have access to entertaining, interesting and informative classes, seminars, activities and events.
Activities and Support Groups
Activities may include:
- Art Classes
- Dance (line, tap)
- Meditation, Exercise/Self Defense (Yoga)
- Tile games (Dominoes & Mah Jongg)
In addition, a variety of support groups meet here. These may include:
- Cancer/Multiple myeloma
- Chronic Diseases (Diabetes)
- Heart Disease
- Neurological Conditions (Alzheimer’s)
Why settle for an ounce of prevention, when H2U can offer you so much more!
Living a healthier lifestyle is easier when you have the support of like-minded people. At H2U, that’s exactly what you’ll find – active, engaged members who never take good health for granted.
Join H2U today, and you become part of this special group that enjoys:
- Member health portal with timely articles, health trackers and much more.
- Award-winning newsletters
- Quarterly, award-winning magazine delivered to your home
- Prescription discount cards
- Online shopping and travel discounts
- Dental and eyecare discount plan
- Cafeteria discounts
- VIP hospital privileges
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored activities
Ready to join? You can sign up today at H2U.com for an individual membership — only $20 a year.
Two-year individual membership and household memberships for couples joining together also are available from the hospital using a paper application. Either option is just $35.
Membership also entitles you to special privileges. If you become a patient of Oak Hill Hospital, you will be entitled to:
- Free upgrade to a private room (when available and your medical condition allows it)
- Free meal daily for your spouse or one person of your choice
- Meals at employee prices in the hospital cafeteria
Membership fee $20 per year.
In Hernando or Pasco County:
In Citrus county:
Oak Hill H2U Partner’s Club
11375 Cortez Blvd.
Spring Hill, FL 34613
For more information, contact Stephanie Sutton, director of volunteer and senior services, at (352) 597-6080.