Before proceeding, we ask that you take a moment to review our Standards of Behavior for Patient Centered Care.
Standards of Behavior Attestation:
- Oak Hill Hospital Standards of Behavior are a part of our culture of Patient Centered Care.
- Our Standards of Behavior incorporate specific behaviors that all associates practice; they are intended to promote a caring, compassionate, patient-centered culture throughout the organization.
- Our Standards of Behavior are incorporated into each job description and are used to measure overall work performance.
- Oak Hill Hospital makes it clear that associates will adhere to and will practice the Standards of Behavior while at work, while on the hospital campus, or when representing Oak Hill Hospital at a sponsored event in the community.
- Applicants agree to the Oak Hill Hospital Standards of Behavior during the pre-employment process.
- Associates renew their commitment to the Standards of Behavior during the annual evaluation process.
Please read and then select one of the choices below:
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the Standards of Behavior, and I agree to comply with and practice these standards.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the Standards of Behavior; however, I feel I cannot comply with each expectation and choose not to apply for a position at this time.