Pediatric Emergency Care Center to Hold Children's Safety Fair
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
February 25, 2013
Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital announces that its Pediatric ER – the area’s only dedicated Pediatric ER – will conduct a pediatric Safety Fair on March 16 from 10 am to 1 pm near the Emergency Department on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital at 11375 Cortez Boulevard (SR 50) in Spring Hill. The Safety Fair will feature the following highlights:
- Fire Safety House with instruction on how to escape a smoke-filled house
- Poisonous snake identification
- See a fire truck, ambulance and helicopter up close
- Tour of the Pediatric Emergency Care Center
- Meet representatives of the sheriff’s department
- Receive water safety tips from the YMCA
- Nutrition facts and fun
- Teddy bear clinic
- Free food and drinks
Parents and children will have the opportunity to meet the dedicated Emergency Care pediatricians and community-based pediatricians on staff at Oak Hill Hospital.
For more information contact Oak Hill Hospital’s 24 hour Consult A Nurse® at 352-597-6333 in Hernando or 352-628-6060 in Citrus.