Partner's Club to Go with HCA's National H2U
June 29, 2011
Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital’s Partner’s Club™ has announced that its senior wellness center, the Partner’s Club™ is now joining forces with HCA’s national H2U program to become a national senior center with additional benefits. Existing members may now upgrade their existing Partner’s Club™ membership to include H2U member benefits. Existing Partner’s Club™ memberships will have a chance to upgrade to the dual membership of $20 and if so doing by July 31st you’ll receive a special Oak Hill Hospital beach towel.
Benefits of the H2U Partner’s Club™ membership include, but are not limited to:
- Direct links to HCA facilities & physicians
- Personalized health risk assessment
- Health Education resources
- Subscription to Health To You (quarterly magazine)
- Subscription to Health eNews
- Customized health reminders
- Special rates and discounts with national retailers, travel providers, health services and products and pharmacy discounts
Special events are held monthly that focus on members health, education and having fun! Membership to new H2U Partner’s Club™ also entitles members to special privileges. If a member becomes a patient at Oak Hill Hospital the members are entitled:
- Free upgrade to private room (when available and your medical condition allows).
- Free meal daily for spouse or one person of their choice, meals at employee prices in the hospital cafeteria.
- Discounts at the hospital Gift Shop.
The Oak Hill Hospital H2U Partner’s Club™ is open to all Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus County residents. For more information contact Stephanie Sutton, director, at 352-597-6080. The H2U Partner’s Club™ continues to be located on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard in the building formerly occupied by the Enrichment Center.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: