Spring Hill, FL –Oak Hill Hospital announces that its Pediatric ER – the area’s only dedicated Pediatric ER – will conduct a Pediatric Safety Fair on June 7 from 10am to 1pm near the Emergency Department on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, State Road 50 in Spring Hill. The Safety Fair will feature the following highlights:
- Fire Safety
- Poisonous snake identification
- See a fire truck, ambulance and helicopter, up close
- Tour the PEDS Emergency Care Center
- Sheriff’s Department
- YMCA water safety
- Nutrition facts and fun
- Meet our dedicated ER pediatricians and community based pediatricians
- Teddy Bear Clinic
- FREE food and drinks
- Health Department
- LifeSouth Blood Mobile – Give the gift if LIFE!
- Early Learning Coalition of Pasco & Hernando Counties—free books & activities for kids
- Hernando County Public Library
Parents and children will have the opportunity to meet the dedicated Emergency Care pediatricians and community-based pediatricians on staff at Oak Hill Hospital. For more information contact Oak Hill Hospital’s at 352-596-6632 in Hernando or 352-628-6441 in Citrus.