Living With Diabetes: Next For Your Health Presentation
August 15, 2011
Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital has announced that it will continue its very popular For Your Health community education series with its first ever diabetes forum. On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 from 5:30 pm to 7 pm Oak Hill Hospital will present: “Living With Diabetes.” This forum will be presented by a panel of medical experts on diabetes management and will be held at the Palace Grand, 275 Della Court, Spring Hill, Florida 34606. The forum will consist of:
- Brandy Roose, MD, Family Medicine
- M. Mohiuddin, MD, Internal Medicine
- Richard Zizza, MD, Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Mary-Anne Flowers, RD, LD (Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietician), Clinical Nutrition Manager, Oak Hill Hospital
- Sandra Dixon, RD, LD, MPH (Masters Degree in Public Health), Certified Diabetes Educator with the Hernando Health Department
At this first ever diabetes forum, Oak Hill Hospital’s panel of medical experts will cover every aspect of this disease, including: causes, risk factors, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options. Those who attend will also learn about oral medications, insulins, blood sugar testing, prevention, healthy diet and exercise.
Admission is free and a complementary hot meal will be served. Seating is limited and reservations are required. For more information and to register call 352-597-6333 in Hernando or 352-628-6060 in Citrus.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: