August 15, 2013
Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital announces the appointment of Heleomar Zanga, RN, MSN/BSN as Vice president of Cardiovascular/Critical Care Services. Ms. Zanga comes to Oak Hill Hospital from Tampa General Hospital where she served in various management roles in both cardiac and critical care areas. Her last position at Tampa General Hospital was Nurse Manager of the Cardiac Catheterization Telemetry Unit and Cardiac Observation Unit.
Ms. Zanga holds an MSN/BSN from the University of South Florida as a clinical Nurse Leader and is a member of several professional affiliations and has received numerous professional awards for nursing and clinical excellence. She holds certifications as a Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) and Nurse Manager Fellow (NMF).
Her office is located in the hospital’s new North Tower.
Attached photo: Heleomar Zanga, RN, MSN/BSN
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County (262 acute care beds), is one of the area’s largest private employers, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery. Approximately 300 physicians, 950 associates, and over 350 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has achieved distinction as the:
- First and only open heart surgery hospital in
. Hernando County First Chest Pain Centerwith PCI (heart catheterization) in accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Hernando County
- Firstand Only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
- First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
- First hospital in the region to achieve Heart Failure accreditation with the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute and first to achieve national certification by The Joint Commission for its Hip & Knee replacement and spinal fusion programs.
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% Board Certified Emergency Nurses, CEN’s.
- Now offers the most advanced robotic assisted surgical system: the newly refined da Vinci® Si Surgical System.
- Only Emergency Care Center in Florida, and one of only 20 nationwide, honored by the Emergency Nurses Association for its first-ever Lantern Award exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 orRichard.Linkul@hcahealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441.
For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at OakHillHospital.com, or like us on Facebook.