H2U Partner's Club March Support Group Meetings
January 25, 2012
Spring Hill, FL – Oak Hill Hospital H2U Partner’s Club™ has announced that it will hold the following support group meetings during February:
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group – March 1 – held on the first Thursday of each month at 2:30 pm. Jerry Fischer, facilitator.
- Diabetes support group – March 12 – held on the second Monday of each month at 10 am. Kim Palmer, facilitator.
- Kidney Education Support Group – March 21 – held on the third Wednesday of each month at 2:30 pm. Mary Jane Talty, facilitator
- Multiple Myeloma Support Group – March 21 – held on the third Wednesday of each month at 5:30 pm. Diane Terry, facilitator
- Epilepsy Support Group – March 24 – held on the fourth Saturday of each month at 3 pm. Lillian Rojas, facilitator
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Support Group – March 28 - held on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 6 pm. Lordes Arvelo, facilitator
All support groups will meet at the H2U Partner’s Club on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill.
H2U Partner’s Club™ events and activities are open to members only. Membership in Oak Hill Hospital’s H2U Partner’s Club™ is open to Hernando, Pasco, and Citrus County residents for a nominal fee of only $20 a year, which includes membership in the HCA national H2U program.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact: