Spring Hill, Florida – Oak Hill Hospital has announced the appointments of Yazan Said to its medical staff.
Yazan Said, MD is board certified in pediatrics, board certified in allergy/immunology for adults and pediatrics, and board eligible in pediatric pulmonology. His extensive medical education includes the following:
- Fellowship in pediatric pulmonology, Miller Children’s Hospital, Long Beach, California and University of California, Irvine, California
- Fellowship in allergy, asthma and clinical immunology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency in pediatrics at the State University of New York, Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Residency in internal medicine at Jordan University Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Internship was completed at Al-Bashir Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
- Bachelor & Masters degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan
Dr. Said practices on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital and at the Advanced Pediatric Pulmonology Center, 11373 Cortez Boulevard, Suite 407, Brooksville, Florida 34613. His office number is 352-596-0755.