February 01, 2011
Oak Hill Hospital has announced that it will host a “Lip Smackin’, Toe Tappin’ Hoedown & B-B-Q Dinner” to celebrate its 10 years of commitment to enriching the community. For 10 years Oak Hill Hospital had supported the Enrichment Center serving nearly 1.4 million visitors and providing $1.7 million in financial support during that time. The “Lip Smackin’, Toe Tappin’ Hoedown & B-B-Q Dinner” will be held at Oak Hill Hospital Partner’s Club™ location on the campus of Oak Hill Hospital, 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, Florida 34613, in the soon-to-be-remodeled facility formerly known at the Enrichment Center building. Those who attend will have an opportunity to tour the Partner’s Club™ center, meet the Partner’s Club™ personnel, and enjoy a full complimentary B-B-Q dinner with all the fixin’s.
A “Lip Smackin’, Toe Tappin’ Hoedown & B-B-Q Dinner” will be held on Friday, February 18 from 4 – 6 pm. Admission is FREE. You may also register for free membership in the new Oak Hill Hospital Partner’s Club™ (annual membership after March 31, 2011 will be $10).
To RSVP to the event or to enroll in the Partner’s Club™ call 352-597-6333 in Hernando and Pasco Counties or 352-628-6060 in Citrus County.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County (230 acute care beds), is the area’s second largest private employer, and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive heart program including open heart surgery.
Approximately 300 physicians, 1,000 associates, and over 375 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s healthcare delivery team.
Oak Hill has achieved distinction as the:
- First Chest Pain Center with PCI (heart catheterization) in Hernando County accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- First and Only advanced level primary stroke center in Hernando County to be fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
- First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
- First hospital in the region to achieve Heart Failure certification with the Society of Chest Pain Centers. And now...
- First hospital in the region to offer a comprehensive Orthopaedic & Spine Institute.
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please contact Richard W. Linkul, Director of Marketing, at 352-597-6383 orRichard.Linkul@hcahealthcare.com. In Citrus call 352-628-6441.
For more information about Oak Hill Hospital, visit our website at www.OakHillHospital.com.