March 13, 2014
Spring Hill, Florida – Oak Hill Hospital announces that effective April 1, 2014 its Express Lab outpatient services will be relocated to the first floor of the Hernando Medical Offices building attached to the hospital. The move is designed to provide easy access to hospital services, expedite the registration process and provide access to the free valet parking service offered by the hospital at that location.
It is believed that this relocation will better service the hospital’s customers. Below is a synopsis of the new process that visitors and patients will experience:
- The patient or visitor parks using the free Valet Parking
- They enter through double doors of the Hernando Medical Office building
- They then proceed past the elevator to information desk with your prescription
- They will be provided a hand held pager
- When pager lights up they will then proceed to registration
- The phlebotomist will get them and escort them to the blood drawing area.
The goal of the new move is to improve and expedite outpatient services at Oak Hill Hospital. “We trust this relocation will improve and expedite your outpatient experience at Oak Hill Hospital,” said Don Menezes, MT, MBA, Laboratory Director. “If anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 352-597-3010,” he added.