October 13, 2009
Spring Hill, Florida – Oak Hill Hospital has announced that it will host an open house at its new Women’s Imaging Center on Thursday, October 29 from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm at the hospital on 11375 Cortez Boulevard. Oak Hill Hospital’s Women’s Imaging Center features leading-edge technology in a tranquil environment. The comprehensive diagnostic services offered at the Women’s Imaging Center at Oak Hill Hospital include:
- Digital mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Minimally invasive biopsy procedures
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- Sentinal Node Lymph Mapping
Refreshments will be served and reservations are advised. For information and reservations call 352-597-6333 in Hernando and 352-628-6060in Citrus. For more information about the Women’s Imaging Center call 352-597-6099.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
Oak Hill Hospital has been serving the Nature Coast since 1984. It is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus County (204 acute care beds) and offers Hernando County’s only comprehensive heart program including open heart surgery.
Approximately 300 physicians, 1,000 associates, and 360 volunteers comprise Oak Hill Hospital’s health care delivery team.
Oak Hill has achieved distinction as the:
- First Chest Pain Center in Hernando and Citrus County accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- First primary stroke center to be fully accredited by the Joint Commission in Citrus and Hernando County.
- First comprehensive Women’s Imaging Center in Hernando County and the first imaging center offering digital mammography with computer aided detection.
- First hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS).
It is located at 11375 Cortez Boulevard, Spring Hill, 1.9 miles east of US 19 on State Road 50. For more information about this release, please call (352) 597-6383 (Hernando) or (352) 628-6441 (Citrus).