Spring Hill, FL – Access Health Care Physicians and Oak Hill Hospital announce that Access Health Care has been chosen as the Continuity Clinic for Oak Hill Hospital’s GME Internal Medicine Residency Program. Residents will rotate with Access Health Care one week every four weeks and will build their own panel of patients whom they will care for during their three year residency. This will provide the residents with experience in managing all chronic conditions, procedures and current trends in medicine.
The Continuity Clinic Core Faculty and Site Coordinator is Manjusri Vennamaneni, MD, Medical Director of Access Health Care. Dr. Vennamaneni is board certified in internal medicine. The teaching faculty will include Dr. Vennamaneni as well as Maria Scunziano-Singh, MD and Pariksith Singh, MD, both of whom are board certified in internal medicine. Subspecialty rotation teaching faculty are:
- Ganesh Chari, MD, board certified in neurology
- Raghu Juvvadi, MD, Fellowship trained in nephrology, board certified in geriatric medicine and internal medicine
- Naresh Menezes, MD, board certified in infectious disease and board certified in internal medicine
- Danesh Mumtaz Siddiq, MD, board certified in infectious disease and internal medicine
About Access Health Care Physicians, LLC
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of over 160 health care providers and more than 600 employees in over 70 locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services not only in our offices but within patients' homes. Yes, we make house calls.
Our medical services include:
- Blood Draws
- Holter Monitor
- Physical Therapy And Rehab
- Vascular Study
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Carotid Doppler
- Venous Doppler
- Arterial Doppler
- Bone Density Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Anodyne Treatment
- Treatment of injuries resulting from automobile accidents including soft tissue injuries
Access Health Care Physicians, LLC main office is located at 5350 Spring Hill Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606. For more information call 352-688-8116 or go to www.AccessHealthcareLLC.net.